CMC Rocks The Hunter 2014
Songwriters Showcase Competition Terms + Conditions
1. How to Enter: entry to the CMC Rocks The Hunter 2014 Songwriters Showcase promotion (Promotion) is open to Australian and New Zealand residents and is subject to these Terms and Conditions (T&Cs). Eligible individuals must complete the following steps:
Step 1: purchase or hold a ticket to CMC Rocks The Hunter 2014 before the end of the Promotion Period. Tickets can be for:
- Friday / Saturday Ticket; or
- Sunday Ticket; or
- 3 Day Ticket.
Step 2: register their interest during the Promotion Period by sending an email with their full name, type of ticket (Friday/Saturday Ticket or Sunday Ticket or 3 Day Ticket) and Booking Reference Number to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Acceptance of T&Cs: these T&Cs together with all other information and instructions provided prior to entering the Promotion form part of the rules of entering the Promotion and participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of the T&Cs.
3. Eligible Entrants: entrants must have already purchased or purchase during the Promotion Period a ticket to CMC Rocks The Hunter 2014 (a Friday/Saturday Ticket or Sunday Ticket or 3 Day Ticket) to enter or participate in the Promotion. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand. Entrants can be any age to enter, so long as they have purchased a ticket. Entrants aged 18 years and under must bring a parent or legal guardian as their guest. Persons and their immediate families in the following categories are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (a) Promoter’s employees; (b) Promoter’s contractors; (c) personnel involved in the promotion and production of Promoter’s tours; and (d) staff associated with companies donating prizes in this Promotion.
4. Duration of Promotion: Promotion commences at 9:00am AEDT on Wednesday 11 December 2013 and closes 5:00pm AEDT on Friday 7 February 2014 (Promotion Period).
5. Entry via Internet: entry to the Promotion is via the internet only and any costs associated with accessing the website and internet are the responsibility of the entrant. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions of computer online or wireless systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or other problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving any communication or materials associated with this Promotion.
6. Number of Permitted Entries: only one entry per ticket is permitted.
7. Selection of Winners: at the conclusion of the Promotion Period, Promoter will randomly select 100 valid entries (50 entries for Saturday 15 March 2014 and 50 entries for Sunday 16 March 2014) as the winning entries. The selection will take place at Promoter’s head office. If a winner is under 18 years of age, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
8. Prize Details: each winner will be entitled to receive two (2) Express Entry Tickets to the Songwriters Shows on either Saturday 15 March or Sunday 16 March 2014. Selection of winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Costs Associated with Use of Prize: the winners are responsible for organising and paying all costs associated with use of the prize including but not limited to flights, transport, parking, insurance, transfers, spending money and accommodation.
10. Restrictions on Use of Prize: ticket allocation (show date and seating) is at Promoter’s sole discretion. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Promoter, be re-sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, charity fundraising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including but not limited to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the winners or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Promoter’s usual ticketing and venue terms and conditions apply to all tickets provided under this Promotion and by accepting tickets entrants agree to be bound by their respective terms.
11. Delivery of Prizes to Winners: you will be required to collect your Express Entry Tickets to the Songwriters Shows from the box office at the entry gates on the day of the Songwriters Show that you won tickets to attend. Please bring a valid photo ID to collect your tickets.
12. Prize Value: each Prize is valued at money can’t buy. Prizes not claimed by a winner prior to 1:00pm AEDT on 15 March 2014 or 2:00pm AEDT on 16 March 2014 (as applicable) will be forfeited and not awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Total prize pool value for the Promotion is money can’t buy.
13. Prizes Not Transferable: the prize, or any part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. Use of Prize: the winners (and each winner’s guest) must be available to attend the Songwriters Shows on the dates stated. These dates and locations are not flexible. If for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize, or part of a prize, at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize, or part of the prize, will be forfeited.
15. Cancelled / Postponed Show: Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered in the event that either of the Songwriters Shows are postponed, cancelled, rescheduled or relocated for any reason whatsoever. If the prize or part of the prize is unavailable, Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value in Promoter’s absolute discretion.
16. Age of Winner: if a winner is under 18 years of age, that winner must take as the second person a parent or guardian who will assume all responsibility for the minor for the duration of using the prize and (if requested by Promoter) will provide Promoter with written confirmation that the parent or guardian will assume all responsibility for the winner during the course of using the prize.
17. Winner Notification: winners will be promptly notified by email and winners names may be posted on www.facebook.com\cmcrocks following the end of the Promotion. Entrants consent to Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any services supplied by Promoter.
18. Validity of Entries: Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these T&Cs or who tampers with the entry process. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Promoter’s discretion. Promoter’s failure to enforce any of Promoter’s rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. Late Entries + Time of Receipt: Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, indecipherable, lost or misdirected entries all of which are deemed invalid. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Promoter’s inbox, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
20. Unforeseen Events: if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason beyond Promoter’s control, Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process; and (b) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Personal Information: Promoter collects personal information to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties (including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required to Australian regulatory authorities). Participation in the Promotion is conditional upon each entrant providing their personal information. Unless an entrant advises otherwise, Promoter may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including contacting the entrant by email or phone. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct their personal information to Promoter via email email@example.com. All entries become the sole property of Promoter upon submission to the Promotion.
22. Promoter’s Liability: nothing in these T&Cs limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Promoter (including Promoter’s officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage including loss of opportunity; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by Promoter) due to any reason beyond Promoter’s reasonable control; (d) any variation in prize value to that state in these T&Cs; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) participation in the Promotion; (g) if any prize event is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Promoter; and/or (g) redemption of the prize including attendance at a prize event.
23. Facebook: in the event that the Promotion is run through the Promoter’s Facebook page, the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and Facebook has no liability to entrants in relation to the Promotion. Entrants agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this Promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion is to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
24. Promoter: the Promoter is: Chugg Entertainment Pty Ltd. ABN: 57 117 628 216. Address: Level 1, 490 Crown Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: + 61 2 9361 2200. Fax: + 61 2 9356 8098. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to Chugg Entertainment via email@example.com.
25. NSW Permit No: LTPM/13/00304.
CMC ROCKS THE HUNTER 2014
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dictionary for the Terms and Conditions Event: CMC Rocks The Hunter 2014
Promoter: CHUGG ENTERTAINMENT PTY LTD ABN 57 117 628 216 and TOP SHELF PTY LTD trading as ROB POTTS ENTERTAINMENT EDGE ABN 52 003 001 303 Level 1, 490 Crown Street SURRY HILLS NSW 2010 (jointly Promoter)
Event Site: The area designated by the Promoter located at: Hope Estate Winery Broke Road, Pokolbin NSW Camp Site: The area designated by the Promoter located at: Hope Estate Winery Broke Road, Pokolbin NSW
You and Your: Any person holding a valid ticket for the Event Site and/or the Camp Site, whether or not the ticket was purchased by the person holding the ticket or through a third party
CMC Rocks The Hunter 2014 – Event Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions are Binding: tickets to the Event are sold or given and admission to the Event is granted on the express condition that you are bound by these Event Terms and Conditions and any other rules and regulations issued by the Promoter (Event T+Cs). By purchasing an Event Ticket you agree to be bound to the Event T+Cs.
Directions of Event Staff: you must follow the reasonable directions of Event staff as required and comply with the law at all times during the Event.
Proof of Age: the Event is an all ages event. You must have proof of age photo ID to purchase or consume alcohol in the Event Site. Promoter reserves the right to evict any underage person (or persons unable to provide proof of age ID) if found trying to purchase or consuming alcohol.
Tickets for Children: a Ticket for a child can only be purchased with an adult Ticket: (a) 3 Years and Under: children aged 3 years and under (as at 16 March 2014) are admitted free of charge to the Event Site and Camp Site. (b) 4 Years – 14 Years: children who are 4 years and over (as at 16 March 2014) are to buy an Event Ticket and Camping Ticket (as required). You will be required to present proof of age for all children aged 3 years and under (as at 16 March 2014). Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times on both the Event Site and Camp Site. All Children Under 18 Years: all children aged under 18 years of age (Minors) must be accompanied at all times in the Camp Site and Event Site by a responsible adult, parent or guardian. A parent or guardian may accompany a maximum of three 3 Minors. One (1) adult ticket entitles you to purchase up to three (3) child tickets.
Event Tickets (Wristbands): entry to the Event Site will be granted with presentation of a bar-coded Event Ticket (Wristband). The Event Ticket (Wristband) is your ticket to the Event and will be sent to you by the preferred method of delivery in February 2014. THE EVENT TICKET (WRISTBAND) IS YOUR EVENT TICKET AND MUST BE ON YOUR WRIST AND REMAIN IN GOOD CONDITION FOR SCANNING TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE EVENT SITE. Your Event Ticket (Wristband) must be worn at all times on the Event Site – failure to do so may result in your eviction from the Event Site. Event Tickets (Wristbands) which are removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Damaged or defaced Event Tickets (Wristbands) will not be accepted.
Camping Tickets (Wristbands): Camping Tickets (Wristbands) are separate to Event Tickets (Wristbands). If you are camping, you will need two wristbands:
1. Camping Ticket (Wristband) to gain entry to the Camp Site; and
2. 3 Day Event Ticket (Wristband) to gain entry to the Event Site.
You will not be able to enter the Camp Site unless you have a valid 3 Day Event Ticket (Wristband) AND a valid Camping Ticket (Wristband). If you only have an Event Ticket (Wristband) you will not be permitted to enter the Camp Site for any reason whatsoever. Your Event Ticket (Wristband) and Camping Ticket (Wristband) must be worn at all times on the Camp Site – failure to do so may result in your eviction from the Camp Site. Camping Tickets (Wristbands) which are removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Damaged or defaced Camping Tickets (Wristbands) will not be accepted.
Lost Tickets (Wristbands): replacement is not available for lost, destroyed or stolen Event Tickets (Wristbands) or Camping Tickets (Wristbands), unless proof of purchase is presented.
Ticket Restrictions: Event Tickets (Wristbands) and Camping Tickets (Wristbands) may not, without the prior written consent of Promoter, be re-sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including but not limited to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If an Event Ticket (Wristband) or Camping Ticket (Wristband) is sold or offered for re-sale or used in breach of this condition, the Event Ticket (Wristband) or Camping Ticket (Wristband) may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the Event Ticket (Wristband) or Camping Ticket (Wristband) may be refused admission.
Ticket Purchase Limits: Promoter reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
Search on Entry: it may be a condition of entry to the Event Site and Camp Site that a search of you and/or your possessions be required at the time of entry to the Event Site and Camp Site. If you do not consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the Event Site and Camp Site. Prohibited Items include but are not limited to those listed below and any Prohibited Item or any item Event organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed and proceeds from confiscated items (if any) will be donated to charity.
Smoking Policy: venues and stages on and within the Event Site and Camp Site may operate a No Smoking policy and you must comply with any such policy. No smoking is permitted in any indoor area of the Event.
Photographing and/or Recording of the Event by You: personal digital cameras are permitted at the Event. SLR cameras are permitted but professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens) is not permitted without Promoter-issued media accreditation. Event staff will determine in their discretion whether equipment is considered to be professional photography equipment. Photos of artists and/or the Event are permitted only on the basis that: 1. images are only used for private and personal use; and 2. images cannot be made available for sale and/or public display. Recording or filming the Event is strictly prohibited. Promoter reserves the right to confiscate and/or delete any footage, recordings and/or photos created by unauthorised or prohibited recording, filming or photography.
Recording of the Event by Promoter: you consent to be included in film and sound recordings of the Event and for these recordings to be used by Promoter in any medium or context without further authorisation by or compensation to you.
Restricted Capacity: you acknowledge that there may be restricted capacities at some of the Event’s stages. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of an Event Ticket (Wristband) to the Event does not guarantee admission to these areas in such cases.
No Animals: animals are not permitted at the Event Site or Camp Site. Service animals are permitted.
Your Behaviour: you must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event Site and Camp Site. Promoter may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if you or any of your party are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
Alcohol: the Event is fully licensed – please do not bring alcohol with you as it will be confiscated. Only alcohol purchased from bars at the Event may be consumed at the Event Site. If you wish to consume alcohol, you must have proof of age photo ID. You must be of legal age (18 years) to purchase and consume alcohol on the Event Site. If you are found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor (a person under 18 years of age) you will be evicted from the Event and may face criminal charges.
Food and Drink: no food or drink will be permitted into the Event Site. Sealed plastic water bottles will not be permitted to be brought into the Event Site. The contents of any unsealed plastic water bottles will not be permitted into the Event Site but unsealed EMPTY plastic water bottles (no glass) are permitted into the Event Site (for use at the free water station).
Drugs: if you are found supplying, consuming or in possession of illicit drugs you will be removed from the Event Site / Camp Site and will be referred to the police.
Signage: you are not permitted to display trading signs on the Event Site or Camp Site without prior written consent of Promoter.
Your Personal Information: pursuant to your booking, Promoter may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. Unless you tell us otherwise, Promoter may disclose your contact details to third parties if you elect to receive such information at time of ticket purchase so they can provide you with promotional material about other events and products. Promoter may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act. If you have any questions about how Promoter will handle your personal information please visit the link at the bottom of the eMedia ticketing pages.
Promoter’s Liability: the services provided by Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill to the extent required by the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth) 2010 and applicable similar state legislation. Apart from such statutory liability, Promoter and the owner and/or lessee of the Event Site and Camp Site will not be liable or responsible for any injury, damage or loss suffered or incurred by you or any person entering or when you enter or are on the Event Site and Camp Site whether caused by the negligence of Promoter or that of the owner and/or lessee of the Event Site and Camp Site (or their respective employees or agents), whether arising in tort, contract, bailment or otherwise – all such injury loss or damage to person or property is at your own risk.
Indemnity: you agree to indemnify Promoter and owner and/or lessee of the Event Site and Camp Site (as applicable) against any loss or damage Promoter and/or Event Site and/or Camp Site owner and/or lessee may suffer arising out of your negligence or breach of the Event T+Cs and/or the Camping T+Cs (as applicable).
Release: to the full extent permitted by law, you waive all legal rights of action against and fully release Promoter and owner or lessee of the Event Site and Camp Site (and their respective executive members, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors or agents) from any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, death, economic loss or consequential loss for any default, failure or negligence (to the extent permitted by law) in relation to entry to and presence on the Event Site and Camp Site.
Risk: entry to the Event Site is at your own risk. Without limiting the generality of this: appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times at the Event Site; you must not mosh, crowd surf or stage dive; ear plugs should be worn if necessary. To the extent permitted by law, Promoter takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise or injury caused by your failure to follow Promoter’s directives. In the event of injury or illness Promoter may, at your cost, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for your safety.
Credit Card Statement: the name Chugg Entertainment Pty Ltd will appear on your credit card statement next to the ticket purchase transaction. For further information contact Chugg Entertainment Pty Ltd (Ph) 02 9361 2200 (Fax) 02 9356 8098 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Enforceability: any provision of the Event T+Cs and/or Camping T+Cs which is or becomes unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of the Event T+Cs and/or Camping T+Cs (as applicable).
Online Ticketing Support: if you are experiencing difficulties with purchasing a ticket or the ticketing page, please call 1300 92 33 14 for assistance.
Refund and Cancellation Policy: the Event is an all weather event. The Event will take place rain, hail or shine. Promoter reserves the right to change, add, withdraw or substitute artists in the Event line-up, vary the advertised program, vary the date, vary the Event Site and/or the Camp Site without prior notification and deny admission to the Event Site and/or Camp Site (including admission to a particular performance at the Event Site) with reasonable cause. No refunds on tickets except where required by law or in accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Ticketing Code Of Practice: http://www.liveperformance.com.au/default.aspx?s=codes_guidelines There will be no refund of any unused portion of an Event Ticket or Camping Ticket if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave for any of the reasons set out in the Event T+Cs, the Camping T+Cs or if you decide not to attend. You are responsible for checking the age minimum for the Event. No refunds will be processed if you are denied entry due to not having valid identification for admittance to the Event Site and/or Camp Site.
Ticket Delivery Methods: all tickets for CMC Rocks The Hunter 2014 will be sent out in February 2014. You can elect to get your Event Tickets (Wristbands) and Camping Tickets (Wristbands) one of two ways:
A. Registered Post: if you have opted for your tickets to be sent via Australia Post, your order will require a signature for delivery. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for lost packages, as this is a secure delivery.
B. Box Office Collection: tickets purchased within 10 business days of the Event cannot be posted. They will be available for collection from the Box Office. No refunds will be processed for any Event Tickets or Camping Tickets left unclaimed at the Box Office. The cardholder whose name the Event Tickets and/or Camping Tickets were purchased under must have valid photo ID when collecting the Event Tickets and/or Camping Tickets from the Box Office. No refunds will be processed if you do not have valid identification and are denied entry.
Search for Prohibited Items: on arrival at the Event Site and the Camp Site, your person, possessions and/or vehicle may be searched for prohibited items (see the list of Prohibited Items) and any Prohibited Item, or any item Event organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner, may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search may prevent entry to the Event Site and/or Camp Site without refund.
CMC Rocks The Hunter 2014 – Camping Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: All of the terms and conditions that apply to the Event itself (including those provided to you when you purchase an Event Ticket or as shown on the Event website or at the Event site) also apply to the Camp Site. These Camping Terms and Conditions are in addition to and must be read in conjunction with the Event T+Cs. Terms and Conditions are Binding: tickets to the Camp Site are sold or given and admission to the Camp Site is granted on the express condition that you are bound by these Camping Terms and Conditions and any other rules and regulations issued by the Promoter (Camping T+Cs). By purchasing a Camping Ticket you agree to be bound to the Camping T+Cs.
Directions of Event Staff: you must follow the reasonable directions of Event staff as required and comply with the law at all times whilst on the Camp Site. Purchasing Your Camping Ticket (Wristband): the Camping Ticket (Wristband) will allow you to camp for up to three (3) nights and three (3) days from 9.00am AEST on Friday 14 March 2014 until 12:00 midday AEST on Monday 17 March 2014 provided that you have purchased a 3 Day Event Ticket (Wristband). Camp Site Access: no entry to the Camp Site is permitted before 9.00am AEST Friday 14 March 2014. Vehicle access into the Camp Site is not permitted before this time. You Need a Camping Ticket (Wristband) and a 3 Day Event Ticket (Wristband): Camping Tickets (Wristbands) are separate to Event Tickets (Wristbands). If you want to camp, you will need two tickets: a 3 Day Event Ticket (Wristband) and a Camping Ticket (Wristband).
You will not be able to enter the Camp Site without being in possession of a valid 3 Day Event Ticket (Wristband) AND a valid Camping Ticket (Wristband) for each person. If you only have a 1 or 2 day Event Ticket (Wristband) you will not be permitted to enter the Camp Site for any reason whatsoever. Camping Spots: Promoter reserves the right to amend or vary the advertised camping configuration, capacity, the date(s) of the Event (without prior notification) and deny admission to the Camp Site with reasonable cause. No refunds on tickets except where required by law or in accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Ticketing Code Of Practice: http://www.liveperformance.com.au/default.aspx?s=codes_guidelines
Maximum Number of People on a Camping Spot: the number of Camping Tickets (Wristbands) will be issued based on the names supplied at the time of purchase. You must allocate a name to each Camping Ticket (Wristband). Whilst you cannot have more than the maximum number of occupants per Camping Spot, you can have less than the maximum number.
Selection of Camping Spot: on arrival at the Event you will be directed to your Camp Site – once you arrive at the Camp Site you will not be able to choose your own Camping Spot – all Camping Spots will be allocated by Event staff on a first come, first served basis. If you wish to camp with friends then you will need to arrive together. Each Camping Ticket (Wristband) type (small, medium or large) has a designated area, so if you are arriving with a group of friends who have a different Camping Ticket (Wristband) type, you will not be able to camp in the same area.
Wear your Wristbands: please have your Camping Ticket (Wristband) and Event Ticket (Wristband) ready to present to Event staff on arrival. Your Camping Ticket (Wristband) and Event Ticket (Wristband) must be worn at all times while you are at the Event Site and Camp Site.
Alcohol: the Camp Site is strictly an ALCOHOL FREE ZONE. Your person, possession and/or vehicle may be searched and any alcohol found will be confiscated and will not be returned.
Noise: no noise is permitted in the Camp Site after 12:00am midnight AEST (in the area designated for medium and large Camping Spots) and 2:00am AEST (in the area designated for small Camping Spots).
Weather: please come prepared for all weather; the Event and camping will proceed irrespective of weather conditions. No refunds will be made should you decide not to attend the Event or the Camp Site due to inclement weather. Footwear must be worn at all times.
Leaving the Camp Site:on departure of the Camp Site please make sure all your belongings, camping equipment and vehicles are removed. Promoter will not be responsible for any belongings left on the Camp Site and anything left behind will either be discarded or donated to charity.
Environment: CMC Rocks The Hunter cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise.
Security: most importantly, please respect the Camp Site and your fellow campers! Unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in your removal from the Camp Site. You will be removed from the Camp Site if you behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive, or insulting actions) towards other patrons or Event staff. There will be 24 hour security on hand to ensure the safety and amenity of all campers. Note that you are responsible for the safety and security of all your belongings and Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of your possessions at the Camp Site.
Disabled Accessible Camp Site: if you wish to purchase a disabled access Camping Spot please call eMedia on 1300 92 33 14 who will facilitate payment. No phone charge will be applicable. Please note you will be required to provide details of your Mobility Parking Scheme permit issued by a regulatory authority (or equivalent proof of impaired mobility) and bring the original permit (or equivalent proof) to the Camp Site. PROHIBITED ITEMS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO) Please note that prohibited items may be confiscated so if in doubt, leave it at home.
Glass of any kind
Alcohol – any alcohol found at the Event Site or the Camp Site will be confiscated and the offending patron(s) ejected from Event Site / Camp Site for the remainder of the Event
Offensive weapons, including potential missiles
Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police/emergency service dogs)
Flares, fireworks or sparklers
Fires and open flames of any kind
Portable laser equipment and pens
Anything studded (ie belts, wristbands, etc)
Audio or video recording devices
Professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment)
Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades or bicycles
Any other item deemed to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by Event organisers.
Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons. Any persons found to be in possession of Prohibited Items will have those Prohibited Items confiscated and they will not be returned. Any persons found to be in possession of illegal substances or partaking in illegal activities will be removed from Event Site / Camp Site and will be referred to the police.
You are responsible for checking all Event information and ensuring you have purchased the correct Camping Tickets and Event Tickets for the Event. No refunds will be processed if you make an error in connection with your ticket purchase.
Be sure to check the Event website http://www.cmcrocks.com.au for other entry guidelines.
CMC Rocks The Hunter 2014 – Time To Pay Terms and Conditions Qualifying for Time To Pay Option: the Time To Pay Option is only available on full price Event Ticket and/or Camping Ticket purchases – it is not available to purchasers of the Early Bird Special.
Credit Card Transaction Details: as Chugg Entertainment Pty Ltd is co-ordinating the ticketing on behalf of the Event, please be aware that the name Chugg Entertainment Pty Ltd will appear on your credit card statement next to your ticket purchase transaction. If you need to contact Chugg Entertainment, you can do so on: Phone: 02 9361 2200 Fax: 02 9356 8098 Email: email@example.com
Time To Pay Option Available Until Sunday 20 October 2013: the Time To Pay Option is available up to and including Sunday 20 October 2013. If you choose to pay for your Event Ticket and/or Camping Ticket using the Time To Pay Option the following terms and conditions will apply. By purchasing with the Time To Pay Option, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Time To Pay Terms and Conditions (Time To Pay T+Cs).
Time To Pay Payment Schedules: by selecting the Time To Pay Option, you irrevocably direct and authorise Chugg Entertainment to charge your nominated credit card as follows:
1. Tickets Purchased: Wednesday 21 August 2013 – Friday 20 September 2013 The total amount will be divided into four (4) equal instalments as follows:
1st Payment Date of purchase
2nd Payment 30 Days after 1st Payment
3rd Payment 30 Days after 2nd Payment
4th Payment 30 days after 3rd Payment
2. Tickets Purchased: Saturday 21 September 2013 – Sunday 20 October 2013
The total amount will be divided into three (3) equal instalments as follows:
1st Payment Date of purchase
2nd Payment 30 Days after 1st Payment
3rd Payment 30 days after 2nd Payment
Credit Card Details: all payments will be processed using the same credit card used for the original purchase. If your credit card expires during the Time To Pay period, you must update your credit card details via the secure online member’s area at www.emediacampaigns.com.
Changes to Payment Schedule and Refunds: the Time To Pay Payment Schedules cannot be changed and unless required under applicable Trade Practices and Consumer Protection laws, you will not be entitled to a refund or exchange during the Time To Pay process. It is your responsibility to ensure that the credit card account details you have provided are correct and up to date and you have sufficient clear funds available in the account on the scheduled payment dates.
Delivery of Tickets (Wristbands): Tickets (Wristbands) purchased under the Time To Pay Option will not be delivered until all instalments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your Tickets (Wristbands) will be posted to your nominated address after 1 February 2014.
Default on Payment: if an instalment is not received on the scheduled payment date, we will make one attempt to contact you by email and/or telephone. You will be given ten (10) days from the date we attempt to contact you to respond to the enquiry or update your payment information. If we do not hear from you or you do not arrange payment within the ten (10) day period then you will be deemed to have defaulted on the Payment Schedule.
Cancellation for Default: default on the Payment Schedule will result in cancellation of your entire Ticket purchase, loss of any deposit and all payments made prior to the default. No exceptions. It is your responsibility to check your credit card or bank statements to ensure that the payments are being debited to your account in accordance with the Payment Schedule. You will be notified that your purchase has been cancelled.