Can I bring a generator?

Yes, generators are allowed to be used between the hours of 7am-10pm.

Are there camping options for disabled patrons?

On arrival to the campgrounds please show your disability sticker and the campground marshals will direct you to an area that is closest to the disabled toilets.

What size are the camp sites?

Check out our camping page for all camp site sizes.

Can I leave the Camp Site in my vehicle?

Vehicle movement in the Camp Site is restricted during the duration of the Festival.

Once you arrive in your vehicle you will not be able to leave.

Can I set up a stall at the Festival grounds?

Please email info@cmcrocks.com with your expression of interest.

Can I cook at my Camping Spot?

Yes, personal gas cookers are allowed.

Your equipment may be inspected by Camp Site Staff to ensure it is in good working order or to assess any concerns regarding the age, type or use of your equipment.

It is a condition of using any gas cookers at the Camp Site that you comply with the Guidelines for the Safe Use of Camping Gas Cookers:

  • Please have your cooking equipment serviced before bringing it to the Camp Site.
  • Never light a gas cooker inside your tent or in any other enclosed area.
  • Always take note of the colour of the flame: it should be burning blue.
  • If it’s burning with an orange or yellow flame or is creating sooty stains on your stove you may have a problem with your stove so PLEASE DO NOT USE IT.
  • Do not store spare gas canisters inside your tent, mobile home or caravan.
  • If you smell gas or think you have a leak, turn the stove off, evacuate the area and get help from a Camp Site Staff.
  • Never use a naked flame to search for a leak.
  • Empty canisters and aerosols may not be completely empty. When you’ve removed it from your stove, store it upright outside your tent for a while to allow any gas that may remain to evaporate.
  • Never attempt to refill a gas canister.

Can I move my vehicle to come and go from the Camp Site or drive around the Camp Site?

Absolutely no vehicles bought into the campgrounds (including the Overflow Carpark) are  permitted to leave the campgrounds (or Overflow Carpark) under any circumstance until Approved Departure Time.

Vehicles are not permitted to be driven around the campgrounds for any reason (this includes ferrying passengers between entry gates and the designated Camping Spot or the Overflow Carpark spot).

If you breach this condition, it may result in your eviction from the Festival Site / Camp Site for the remainder of the Festival. If you are evicted for breach of this condition you will not be entitled to any refund for your Festival Ticket or Camping Ticket.

Where do i park my car in the Camp Site?

There is a strict policy of one (1) vehicle per Camping Spot (excluding small sites and The Inn (which do not permit any park on the camp site but have a dedicated carpark).

Vehicles are permitted to park and unload their vehicle at their Camping Spot and then:

Small Sites: All vehicles for Small Sites must proceed to the Designated Parking Area located in The Inn.

The Inn: all vehicles for The Inn must proceed to the Designated Parking Area located behind The Inn.

Medium Sites: any extra vehicles for Medium Sites (only one vehicle permitted per Medium Site) must proceed to the Overflow Carpark.

Large Sites: any extra vehicles for Large Sites (only one vehicle permitted per Large Site) must proceed to the Overflow Carpark.

The bar-coded Camping Vehicle Pass must be displayed in the dashboard of the vehicle at all times):

Extra vehicles entering the Camp Site must have the bar-coded Overflow Carpark Pass displayed in the dashboard of the vehicle at all times.

Can I take alcohol into the Camp Site?

The Camp Site is strictly an ALCOHOL FREE ZONE.

Your person, possessions and/or vehicle may be searched and any alcohol found will be confiscated and will not be returned and the offending patron(s) may be ejected from the Festival Site / Camp Site for the remainder of the Festival.

Is water available in the Campgrounds?

There is no capacity to supply water via tap or hose to any Camping Spots. Patrons need to carry water from one of the amenity blocks.

Are waste facilities provided for caravans/mobile homes?

Yes. There is a sewage dump spot in the campgrounds. Patrons need to carry their own blackwater/greywater to the tank. Campers will be given a garbage bag on arrival. Please be responsible and consider your neighbour by disposing your garbage regularly.

Can I book camping spots next to each other?

All Camping Spots are allocated by festival staff on a first come, first served basis.

If you want to camp with friends, you must arrive together and have purchased the same size camping spot (ie Small, Medium or Large) as all camping spot sizes are in separate areas.

Where is the campgrounds located?

The CMC campgrounds are located at Willowbank Raceway. The festival stages are not able to be viewed from the campgrounds.

Is there power in the campgrounds?

No Small Sites have power available.
Some Medium Sites do not have power available.

Some Medium Sites have power (15 amps) available.
All Large Sites have power (15 amps) available.

You will need to provide your own extension cord (up to 30 metres in length will be required, depending on the site position) to plug into the camp spot distribution board. All extension cords must be tested and tagged as per Electrical Testing Standard AS3760.

Will tents be supplied?

No, tents are no supplied by the festival unless you are camping in The Inn.

Is there camping onsite?

Yes, there are four (4) separate campgrounds at the festival. (A Campground , B Campground, C Campground C and The Inn).

Full details of the campgrounds are outlined on the Camping Information page.


Can I change the name on my Tickets?

If the Festival sells out, we may decide to offer an official Ticket Resale and/or Ticket Reissue facility which will allow purchasers to re-sell and/or re-issue names on their Tickets.

If this facility is established, we will provide details at a later date. 

This will be the only authorised website through which Tickets can be re-sold or re-issued.

What is General Admission?

CMC Rocks QLD 2020 is a General Admission Standing Event.

This means there is no reserved or allocated seating.

Patrons are able to bring their own chairs.

Chairs are allowed in all areas except in the semi-circular Chair Exclusion Zone in front of the stage.


If I have a ticketing question, who can I ask?

Please contact Moshtix with any ticketing questions on 1300 438 849 (1300 GET TIX).

Are there any limits on the number of tickets i can buy in one transaction?

Yes, there are limits on purchasing Festival and Camping tickets,  you can buy up to six (6) tickets per transaction + one (1) Camp Site.

Is there a group ticket discount available?

No, unfortunately there are no group ticket discounts available.

Is there a pensioner or concession ticket available?

No, there are no concession ticket prices.
We have three ticket categories available: Adult (18+ years), Youth (15-17 years) and Junior (4-14 years).

I only want to see one particular artist, if they cancel can I get a refund?

The ticket is for the Festival, not the individual artists.

In the very unlikely event that any artist cancels, there will be no refunds on tickets except where required by law or in accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Code of Practice for Ticketing of Live Entertainment Events in Australia which is available on their website (www.livepeformance.com.au).


Are there disabled facilities at the festival?

Yes there are disabled facilities at the event. There is a disabled parking area located close to the entrance of the festival, disabled toilets and a disabled viewing platform in the main arena.

Can I be a Volunteer and what’s involved?

We will be opening Volunteer Applications for the Festival soon. We’ll announce on CMC Rocks Facebook when the Applications are open. As we are expecting a lot of Applications, we will only contact you if your Application is successful.

Can I bring an umbrella to the Festival site?

No, umbrellas are not permitted onto the Festival Site.

Can I bring a video recorder?

No, you’re not allowed to bring any video, recording or filming equipment or cameras to the Festival unless you have been given media accreditation by the Promoter.

How to party safe?

Drugs are illegal and the Festival Site and Camp Site are policed with drug dogs.

Make the most of your festival. Visit Your Room.

Is there parking at the festival?

Yes, there is Day Parking and Camping overflow parking available. Details will be up on the website closer to the Festival Date.

What happens if it rains?

It is the Promoter’s policy to play, rain or shine.  In the case of rain, ponchos will be available for purchase.

Can I set up a stall at the Festival grounds?

Please email info@cmcrocks.com with your expression of interest.

Can I smoke in all areas of the Festival Site?

There will be designated areas within the Festival Site where smoking is permitted. There will be signs to let you know where any smoking areas are located.

Are there buses going to and from the Festival?

Yes, there are shuttle buses to and from the Festival from Ipswich Station.

Information about public transport options and shuttle buses will be posted on our Transport page closer to the Festival date.

Is there any seating at the Festival or is it all general admission?

All tickets for the Festival are general admission.

Will my bags be searched?

It is a condition of entry to the Festival Site and Camp Site that a search of you and/or your possessions and/or vehicles be required at the time of entry to the Festival Site and Camp Site.  If you do not consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the Festival Site and Camp Site without refund.

Any Prohibited Items (refer above) will be confiscated and will not be returned.

What can (or can’t) be brought into the Festival?

A full list of all Prohibited Items is set out in the Festival T+Cs.

Are prams permitted?

Yes – prams are permitted into the Festival Site and the Camp Site.
Due to the Festival’s sound amplification, we recommend that all small children attending the Festival wear earmuffs.

My phone takes photos and videos … can I bring it into the Festival?

Yes of course, but we do not endorse the recording by you of any artist performances at the Festival.

Will pass-outs be allowed?

You may enter and exit the Festival Site and Camping Site by shuttle bus during Gate Opening Times, provided you keep your Wristband on at all time to gain entry back into the Festival Site / Camp Site. You are only permitted to go by shuttle bus – all cars parked onsite must say in place until the Approved Departure Times.

What sort of shoes do you recommend I wear? Can I wear steel capped boots?

The Festival Site is grass and bitumen/asphalt underfoot so we recommend you wear comfortable, flat shoes.  You can wear steel capped boots. We recommend you bring suitable shoes or boots for wet weather conditions.

Can I bring my esky with food or drinks into the Festival Site?

Willowbank Raceway and its outdoor concert area is a fully catered and licensed venue.
STRICTLY NO BYO FOOD OR BEVERAGE (including water) is to be brought into the Festival Site.
Free drinking water will be available at the water stations. You can bring in unsealed EMPTY plastic or metal bottles or plastic or foam cups.
Any food or beverages confiscated by Festival Staff will not be returned.
Food is allowed into the Camp Site but no alcohol is permitted to be brought into either the Camp Site or the Festival Site.

What kind of food and drink is going to be sold at the Festival?

We aim to have an extensive range of food and drink options available at the festival. This includes options for Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten/Dairy Free diets. If you have strict dietary requirements and need to bring your own food, please bring a doctors note with you to show on entry to the festival.

Will there be First Aid at the Festival?

Yes, there will be a First Aid Area – refer to the Festival Map which will be available on our website closer to the date of the Festival.

HEST Paramedical Services will be operating at the Festival Site 24 hours a day to assist you with any medical condition you may have.

In the event of an emergency, please make your way to one of the emergency exits and follow the directions from Festival Staff.

Will EFTPOS be accepted at the Festival?

Yes. EFTPOS facilities are available at the bars, merchandise and retail outlets.
There will be ATM machines available onsite for cash withdrawals.

Is there ample car parking for disabled patrons?

Yes, there is ample parking for disabled patrons. Please refer to the ‘is there parking?’ question.

Are there cloakroom facilities at the Festival?

There are no cloakroom facilities available. Prohibited Items will be confiscated and will not be returned. We are unable to look after anything on behalf of patrons, so please don’t ask or bring anything that can’t be brought into the Festival site.
If in doubt, leave it at home.

Can I bring a camera?

You can bring a personal digital camera.

SLR cameras are okay; professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens) is not okay and will not be allowed at the Festival without Promoter-issued media accreditation.

Festival staff will determine in their discretion whether something is professional photography equipment so if you’re not sure, then we suggest you leave it at home.

Photos of artists and/or the Festival are permitted only on the basis that:
1. images are only used for private and personal use;
2. images cannot be made available for sale/for charity and/or public display.

Are pets allowed at the Festival?

No, pets are not allowed into the festival unless the are guide dogs.

Is the Festival licensed?

Yes the festival is fully licensed – please do not bring alcohol with you as it will be confiscated and will not be returned and the offending patron(s) may be ejected from the Festival Site / Camp Site for the remainder of the Festival.  Only alcohol purchased from bars at the Festival may be consumed at the Festival Site.

If you wish to consume alcohol, you must have a valid proof of age photo ID. You must be of legal age (18 years) to purchase and consume alcohol on the Festival Site.

If you are found supplying or buying alcohol for a Minor you will be evicted from the Festival and may be referred to police.

Will there be ATMs at the Festival?

Yes. There are ATMs onsite and EFTPOS is available at the bars, merchandise and retail outlets.

When are the playing times going to be released?

They will be up as soon as possible, keep your eye on our social pages, website cmcrocks.com and sign up to the mailing list and The Drove (the-drove.com) to make sure you have all the updates!