To apply to be a CMC Volunteer, please fill in the Online Volunteer Form, ensuring all fields marked with a star are completed. You will be notified via email if your application is successful.
By submitting the Online Volunteer Form, you declare that you have read, understand, and will adhere to the CMC Rocks QLD Volunteer Agreement below including the requirement that all volunteers:
- Must be available for at least 1 full day of the Festival (Thursday 18 – Sunday 22 March 2020).
- Must complete a 6 hour shift at the Event per day.
- Some of the benefits of volunteering at CMC Rocks QLD 2020 are as follows:
- Admission to the Festival once you have completed your full volunteering shift per day.
- A letter of reference for future volunteering opportunities and work.
NOTE: please be aware this event takes place at the Willowbank Raceway in Ipswich and accommodation for volunteers is not supplied.
There are a couple of requirements that you will need to meet to be able to participate in the Volunteer Program; to ensure your safety, as well as those around you. They are as follows:
- You must be 18 and over.
- An ID check is conducted before you are signed in.
- No ID = no volunteering.
- You must have closed in shoes on at all times.
- Open-toed shoes = no volunteering.
For those of you who are accepted, we are looking forward to working with you to make the 2020 CMC Rocks QLD a success for all concerned.
If you require any additional information, or have any volunteer enquiries, please email us.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Our wonderful volunteers will play an integral role in the success of the event. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
For more information about volunteering, click here.