Ipswich is the home of CMC Rocks QLD and there’s plenty to explore before and after the festival. This is a heritage city with a new vibe going on as cool cafes, bars and restaurants take over historic buildings and laneways.
The region is also a mecca for outdoor adventure fans with some of Australia’s best-loved mountain biking tracks in Hidden Vale Adventure Park, and hiking trails such as Flinders Peak – the highest climb in the greater Brisbane region. You can take a hot air balloon ride while you are here, or visit a local winery or olive grove by helicopter.
Discover why it’s never felt so young, and why you’ll feel it too.
75 things to do in Ipswich https://www.discoveripswich.com.au/75-things-to-do-in-ipswich/
- News: http://www.discoveripswich.com.au/inside-stories/
- See & Do: http://www.discoveripswich.com.au/things-to-do/
- Eat: http://www.discoveripswich.com.au/eat/
- Stay: http://www.discoveripswich.com.au/stay/
- Map: http://www.discoveripswich.com.au/ipswich-map-2/
- Ask a Local: http://www.discoveripswich.com.au/information-centre/ipswich-visitor-information-centre/